Saturday, September 4, 2010

MUSIC #41: A SWINGING SAFARI WITH BERT KAEMPFERT AND JAMES LAST – DANCE TIME BERT KAEMPFERT LP 3 (INSTRUMENTAL)


Third LP in this collection of nine. In my opinion, all excellent. I give this 4 stars +.


Dance Time Bert Kaempfert – LP 3

Side One

1. Time On My Hands

2. Living It Up

3. So What's New

4. Pussy Footin'

5. Stepping Pretty

6. The Sheik Of Araby

Side Two

1. The Happy Trumpeter

2. Every Sunday Morning

3. La Cumparsita

4. Mister Sandman

5. Tricky Trombone

6. Stompin' At The Savoy


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Veen, I am having so much fun with these that I can't wait for your uploads. Do you think you could put up two or three at a time? Thanks.

Amy

Veen said...

Now that's a vote of confidence. Thanks Amy, I will.

Veen said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?h8ha65heneb5l