The movie boasts outstanding music by Shanker-Jaikishen (who won their 5th Filmfare award for best music director) and lyricists Hasrat Jaipuri and Shailendra. Singer Mohammad Rafi won his 4th Filmfare best male playback singer for “Baharon Phool Barsao”, which in my opinion is one of Rafi’s best songs ever. My favourite in this OST is “Itna Hai Tumse Pyar” and of course, “Baharon Phool Barsao”. I give this album 5 stars.
PS: For excellent reviews of the movie, please visit Memsaab Story and Bollywood Deewana.
Suraj 1966: The Original Soundtrack
1. Chehre Pe Girin Zulfen – Mohd Rafi
2. Baharo Phool Barsao – Mohd Rafi
3. Ek Baar Aata Hai – Mohd Rafi and Asha Bhosle
4. Itna Hai Tumse Pyar – Mohd Rafi and Suman Kalyanpur
1. Title Music
2. Kaise Samjhaoon - Mohd Rafi and Asha Bhosle
3. Dekho Mera Dil Machal Gaya - Sharada
4. Titli Udi – Sharada