Saturday, July 3, 2010

MUTTERINGS #09: WHY I DON'T DRINK AT POSH HOTELS



At the Coffee House in a six star hotel, the waiter approached me.

Question: "What would you like to have madam? Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino or Coffee?"

I Answer: " Tea please"

Question : " Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey Bush tea, Iced tea or green tea ?"

I Answer : " Ceylon tea "

Question : "How would you like it ? Black or white ?

I Answer: "White"

Question: "Milk or fresh cream?

I Answer: "With milk."

Question: "Soy milk, Goat's milk or Cow's milk?"

I Answer: "With cow's milk please."

Question: " Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"

I Answer: " Um.....I'll just take it black. "

Question: " Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"

I Answer: "With sugar"

Question: " Beet sugar or cane sugar?"

I Answer: "Cane sugar"

Question:" White, brown or yellow sugar?"

I Answer: "Just forget the tea, give me a glass of water instead."

Question: "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water? "

I Answer: "Mineral water"

Question: "Flavored or non-flavored ?"

I Answer: " WT......, forget it, I think I'll just die of thirst!! "
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Nasir said...

LOL...
Guess, it's better to stick to the desi tea-stall: Take it or leave it. Ten times out of ten, we just take it.

Veen said...

Ha,ha....that's why I like the Malaysian tea stalls too. As you said, Take it or leave it.

How I miss the Malaysian style Chai-cino. We call it "Teh Tarik" (in Malay and literally translated as "pulled tea")! Yum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5iAx5TDyc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBSqQjB2Y3A&feature=related