Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MUSIC #21: JIVE BUNNY AND THE MASTER MIXERS – THAT’S WHAT I LIKE EP 1989 (ENGLISH)


Imagine my surprise when I was fossicking through my local Salvation Army store (I love those shops….the things you find there!) when I came across this EP from Jive Bunny. Gosh, this was one of the most awesomest (yes, I know it is not a word ….. but I wanted a superlative to describe this album and this is the closest I could find) songs during my teenage years and the most requested song on the radio and discotheques. To think that I managed to get it for 50 cents Australian. Bargain! How many stars then? Five, of course!


Unfortunately, it is only an EP so until I can find the full album, enjoy this rather short posting and music.

Till next time, Ciao.




Jive Bunny and The Master Mixers: That’s What I Like EP 1989

Side One

That’s What I Like (Twist Medley) – Various Artists

Side Two

Pretty Blue Eyes (Instrumental) – John Anderson Band

 

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Veen said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?o68ag43m5se49