Monday, November 29, 2010

MUTTERINGS #50: THE RAISE


A Mexican maid wants a pay increase. She asked her male employer but his wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

Wife: 'Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?'

Maria: 'Well, Señora, there are three reasons why I wan increase. The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'Jor husband say so.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Maria: 'Jor husband did.'

Wife: 'Oh…'

Maria: 'The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in bed.'

Wife: (really furious now) 'Did my husband say that as well?'

Maria: 'No Señora...the gardener did.'

Wife: 'So how much do you want?'

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Nasir said...

LOL...There are more ways than one to get a raise!

Veen said...

Laugh, true Nasir saab. There is an Aussie saying...there is more than one way to skin a cat...why one wants to skin a cat in the first instance, eludes me...but there you go!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha. Good one Veen. Been in a smiling mode for long after reading this.

Regds / Babu

Veen said...

Glad you like it Babu :)