Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MUTTERINGS #38: TWO BEAUTIFUL POEMS


A WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep,

I pray for a man who's not a creep,

One who's handsome, smart and strong.

One who loves to listen long,

One who thinks before he speaks,

One who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I pray he's rich and self-employed,

And when I spend, won't be annoyed.

Pull out my chair and hold my hand.

Massage my feet and help me stand.

Oh send a king to make me queen.

A man who loves to cook and clean.

I pray this man will love no other.

And relish visits with my mother.

A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac;

With big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,

And loves to send me fishing and drinking.

This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: I know I am going to get crucified for this (LOL), but I have to agree with Henry Higgins (My Fair Lady) at times, "Why can't a woman be more like a man?" We are such complicated creatures!!! 



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veen, I absolutely adore this!!! Fabulous - have just read it out to my husband too. :-)

Veen said...

Glad you like it Madhu. I had a chuckle when I saw this and couldn't resist putting it up!

My blog has turned from a music blog to a mish mash of random crap!!!

Anonymous said...

Random crap zindabad!! (Music, too, but come on - random crap is always welcome!) The grandma and the baby one put a smile on my face too.

Veen said...

LOL...Madhu, I don't need much encouragement...you might regret this :)