Thursday, October 28, 2010

MUSIC #65: MORE DIRTY DANCING 1988 (ENGLISH OST)


Following the success of the first Dirty Dancing soundtrack in 1987, RCA released a second music recording from the movie, simply titled “More Dirty Dancing” in 1988. The album went multi platinum as well. For a full review of the soundtrack, go to my Dirty Dancing post HERE.

My rating: 4 stars


More Dirty Dancing 1988 – The Original Soundtrack

Side One

1. (I've Had) The Time of My Life (Instrumental Version) 1 - The John Morris Orchestra

2. Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons

3. Merengue - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc

4. Some Kind of Wonderful - The Drifters

5. Johnny's Mambo - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc

6. Do You Love Me - The Contours

7. Love Man - Otis Redding

Side Two

1. Wipe Out - The Surfaris

2. These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding

3. De Todo Un Poco - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc

4. Cry to Me - Solomon Burke

5. Trot the Fox - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc

6. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles

7. Kellerman's Anthem - The Emile Bergsteign Chorale

8. (I've Had) The Time of My Life (Instrumental Version) 2 - The John Morris Orchestra



Share/Bookmark

No comments: