Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MUSIC #93: JAMES BROWN - SOUL CLASSICS (1972)


 
Get ready to do some foot tapping and head bobbing. Here is a collection of some of Brown's greatest songs to help you through the week. What's your fave? Mine has got to be "Get Up I Feel Like A Sex Machine" and "I Got You (I Feel Good)". I give this album 4 stars.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4quoynzh7tx8d4/James_Brown_-_Soul_Classics_1972.7z
 

James Brown - Soul Classics 1972: Soul Music
 
Side A

1. Get Up I Feel Like A Sex Machine

2. My Part/Make It Funky - Part 3

3. Cold Sweat

4. Call Me Super Bad

5. I Got You (I Feel Good)

6. Money Won't Change You

7. Night Train


Side B

1. Make It Funky - Part 1

2. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag

3. Soul Power

4. Give It Up Or Turn It A Loose

5. It's A Man's Man's Man's World

6. Hot Pants (She Got To Use What She Got To Get What She Wants)

7. Out Of Sight

Watch out for my next posting, LOOTERA OST 1965, a request from Gabrujat.




Share/Bookmark

No comments: