Monday, March 22, 2010

MUTTERINGS #01: WELCOME

Welcome all to my blog where I hope to share my passion for music and movies with like minds and also use this media to (occasionally) vent my views and frustrations.

I am no music or movie expert, just your average aficionado – so you won’t see much technical references, just my honest to goodness opinions, which may differ from those of the experts.

Not only will you see my jottings on Hindi and English music and movies, I also enjoy a variety of other European and Asian music and movies that I may include in these pages. In addition, I also love collecting pictures of old vinyl covers and movie posters from the web, some of which I restore using my limited, self-taught knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.

I hope you will enjoy ‘My Music Movies and Mutterings’. Constructive comments are most appreciated!

Cheers,
Veen
Share/Bookmark

No comments: